Fuel procurement & bunkering
As sole trader/broker to Navig8’s global pool-managed fleet, we have an especially strong knowledge base when it comes to fuel procurement planning and logistics, port supply and pricing dynamics, delivery options and oil specifications. This expertise enables us to work with you to optimise voyage planning, advise on port arbitrage opportunities, and ensure regulatory compliance. Making us the ideal partner for owners and operators: with extensive experience of interacting directly with a large diverse fleet, we know how to deliver bunker procurement in the most cost and time-efficient manner.
The strength of our supplier relationships enables us to access substantial credit lines, amounting to over US$400m. The solidity of our business, and the access to credit we consequently enjoy, allows us enhanced flexibility to meet our customers’ bunkering needs.
Bespoke projects & services
With capability and experience, we provide a range of specific services, including:
- Debunkering services, for in-port, outside port limits (OPL) or high seas locations:
- Outright purchase of ‘on-spec’ fuel
- Storage of oil, and discharge back to same/different vessel (as nominated by owner)
- Outright purchase or sale of ‘on-spec’ or ‘off-spec’ fuel oil / crude oil / slop / cargo tank washings
- Barge mobilisation for product off-take (oil or chemical) whether in-port, OPL or on high seas
- Used or unused lubeoil off-take / transfer services between vessels
- High seas freshwater supply
- Slops disposal.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.