Navig8 Group is the world’s largest independently owned ship management and logistics service provider.
Purpose of the role:
This is a broad in-house role which will involve a wide variety of transactional legal work. At its core, the role will involve paralegal assistance for the Group’s legal team in relation to:
- The Group’s commercial shipping activities such as pool agreements, time charters and profit share agreements.
- The Group’s vessel acquisition and ship finance activities.
- The Group’s M&A, investment and joint venture activities.
- Company secretarial matters including know your customer compliance.
- Minimum 2 years’ paralegal experience gained in the finance or corporate department of a large city law firm.
- Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Willingness to adapt, learn about new areas and develop new skills on the job.
- Excellent team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability and confidence to work under pressure and in a fast paced, commercial environment.