Summary of Role
Working in an exciting fast-paced environment, this newly created Marketing Executive role will support the Marketing Manager at Navig8 Group with a range of marketing and communication activities.
A large part of this role is focused on raising awareness of the Group brands and developing stronger relationships with its customers and business partners. This is a company that focuses on quality, targeted marketing and the Marketing Executive will help investigate and develop new marketing routes to reach target audiences effectively.
You will be creative, innovative and intelligent and will be involved across the whole marketing process. You will execute marketing activities, generating compelling content which reaches and engages audiences.
This role will suit someone who has a can-do attitude and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment where no day will be the same.
- Day-to-day delivery of digital marketing, including website updates, social media and email marketing to build the Group’s overall online presence.
- Day-to-day delivery of creative requirements across the Navig8 Group.
- Responsibility for the management and creativity of the regular webinars and podcasts hosted by different stakeholders within the Navig8 Group.
- Coordinating projects with an awareness of budget and timescale targets, briefing third parties appropriately and working collaboratively to ensure creative output meets quality standards, brand guidelines and team objectives.
- Facilitating successful delivery of events – from small presentations to large events at external venues.
- Track, analyse and report marketing performance of activity and channels.
- Bring ideas to the table that inspire, engage and challenge the way we do things to ensure maximum impact.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years’ experience in a marketing team.
- Will have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Will have strong attention to detail, including the ability to proofread
- Will be creative and can adhere to brand guidelines.
- Will be a quick learner, proactive, tech-savvy and prepared to work hard to achieve goals.
- Will be organised and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Will be as good a team-player as independently.