Business Associate Integr8
(London, Hamburg, Oslo, Houston)
A 3 month FTC within Integr8 with opportunity for permanent employment.
Candidates joining this role are expected to gain first-hand knowledge in the bunker industry with the aim to become successful Bunker Traders, once the 3 month training process is completed. Throughout the training, candidates will learn the operational aspects of bunker deliveries, work closely with Senior Bunker Traders and with the development/sales team of Engine (digital bunker supply platform).
Experience & Skills
– Either 3-4 years experience in the shipping and fuel markets and looking to move into bunker trading or 4+ years experience in target driven sales across multiple industries with the proven ability to learn an industry quickly to be successful.
– Ability to work autonomously.
– Experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment.
– Strong verbal and communication skills.
– Confident in picking up the phone to contact prospective new customers and to gain new users for Engine.